Wednesday 11 July 2012

Reason #11 The Stretford End


Ok, let me get this out of the way first. This is A Manchester United themed bar. I am Liverpool fan. Lets not ever confuse that.

Putting aside the fact that there is a Man Utd theme this is actually a great bar. The food is tasty and reasonably price. The drink is also cheap with a wide selection and some good offers on.

The Stretford End is located on Calle de Londres just down for the Yorkshire Pride (More on that one another time)



My main reason for including this bar though is that fact you can have a bet. I like betting (http://thistimenextyear.info). I'm not very good but it's good fun and this is one of the very few places in Benidorm I can have a nice cold pint, a bite to eat and a punt on the horses/football/whatever I can bet on. I could happily spend my whole holiday doing this to be honest!

We watched the Boxing here last year and the place was packed and it was really a great atmosphere. There a number of TVs both inside and out along with a large screen projector for the big events.

Well worth a visit sports fan or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment