Thursday 12 July 2012

Reason #12 Nightime Beach



I have made my feelings about the beach during the day quite clear previously, I am not a fan.

At night time however, this does change. The sand is a lot cooler and can be walked on without fear of losing your feet. It's much quieter so you can walk along the beach without fear of standing on heads and it has that certain romantic feeling about it.



That may sound a bit soft but I actually proposed to my now wife on Benidorm beach late at night  like the old romantic I am, Found a nice quiet spot, got down on one knee at popped the question.

It's nice just to sit and watch the waves at night, at least I do anyway, you can see all the lights along Benidorms coast and just watch the world go by, really quit nice and a stark contrast from the busy pubs and clubs.

So as much I as hate the beach in the day I love it at night

2 comments:

  1. Word of warning about the beach at night - don't get it on on the beach, the authorities come down hard (no pun intended, lol) on anyone caught with ther pants down.

    And yeah, it's a great view at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't ask how you know that.......Lol

    ReplyDelete