Wednesday 20 June 2012

Reason #3 - The Beach (Daytime)

A little obvious maybe, and to be honest I don't even like the beach during the day (Beach at night Will be a separate entry, I gotta fill this thing somehow!).

It's too busy, It's too hot and most importantly, it's too sandy - This is every beach that has this issue though, not just Benidorm.



The reason that Daytime beach is included on here is for Mrs Gumble and Gumble Junior, they both love the thing. Mrs loves lying back in that burning sun tanning up without a care in the world. Junior, after being smothered in several layers of sun lotion, loves playing, building sandcastles, digging holes, burying feet and just generally loving the freedom.

Providing I have some shade and a good book I can cope with it for a small amount of time too I suppose. The people walking down the beach offering cold drinks and water melon helps ad providing its just once or twice during the holiday I can put up with days of picking sand out my toes.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely beach(es). Have to be up there with the best of what Europe has to offer. Having said that, I hate them. Sand & sun cream aren't a good combination.

    There are plenty bars, shops & restaraunts along the whole of the Levante beach and sufficient numbers along the Poniente Beach. I was reliably told that Levante meant sunrise and poniente means sunset but not sure if thats true?

    For beach lovers, I don't think anyone could complain about Benidorms beaches.

    ReplyDelete