Tuesday 26 June 2012

Reason #6 - Crazy Golf

Hi folks,

Back again with my next reason. You can play crazy golf anywhere but I only even play hen I'm in Benidorm and it's brilliant! There are 2 course's I know of, One in the Square (to all you yet to experience Benidorm, The square is the area when all you youngsters go with all the nightclubs and stuff, bit noisy for my old ears!) and the other is on Ave de Mediterannee. I'm sure there are more but I've yet to stumble across them.



It's a simple yet fun game and it's on part of my holiday I enjoy. Me and Mrs get quite competitive but She usually wins - Make for a easier life...

I would not recommend playing during the day, It gets very hot and if you're standing waiting for someone to finish a shot then there is a very good chance you will melt. Or at least pass out.

It's more fun playing at nighttime when it's a little cooler and a little quieter. Golf is probably not every ones cup of tea but I would always recommend giving it a shot next time you're there!

1 comment:

  1. Take a walk up to where the outdoor market is, there's another crazy golf area there.

    Here's the google map link. https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=benidorm&hl=en&ll=38.539822,-0.113409&spn=0.001659,0.003484&hnear=Benidorm,+Province+of+Alicante,+Valencia,+Spain&t=h&z=19

    ReplyDelete