Monday 2 July 2012

Reason #8 - The Triangle

This was the first place I was taken to when i first went to  Benidorm back in 2006 so It holds a special memeory for me. I probably don’t enjoy it quite as much As I used to but it's still a quality night out.

Anotehr of Vincents corner on  Calle Estocolmo in Rincoln, this is probably the one aimed more at the younger (I.E 18 - 25) group than the others, it's loud, too loud for my old delicate ears but it's a good laugh.



As ever with Vincents it's cheap, local spirits (Benidorm Measures, at least 2.5 times the British ones) and a mixer for only a couple of euros. Large selections and of course again with Vincents, the staff are great and really friendly.

The music is a mix of modern chart music along with recent classic and of course the ever popular Karaoke which is always a laugh - Providing I don’t sing.

As I say, it's not quite as much fun As it used to be, maybe due to it not being quite so busy but it's always a good, cheapish night out and ringing ears aside, I doubt you'll regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment